Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Recommendations for a reliable and quiet bathroom ventilation fan? 🌬️

Proper ventilation is essential in bathrooms. What brands or models of ventilation fans do you recommend for reliable performance and minimal noise? πŸ€”
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

Absolutely! When it comes to bathroom ventilation fans, you'll want one that's both reliable and whisper-quiet. Look no further than the Panasonic WhisperCeiling series - they're known for their top-notch performance without all the noise. Plus, they come in various sizes to suit your space perfectly. Definitely worth checking out! 😊

Comment

• Tanley
      • Mar 2024

Hey there! Yeah, bathroom fans are a must-have. I recently installed a Panasonic WhisperCeiling fan in my bathroom and it’s been great. Super quiet and does the job well. Heard good things about Broan too, they have some quiet models. Just make sure to check the CFM (cubic feet per minute) rating to make sure it’s powerful enough for your bathroom size. Good luck with your search! 🌬️

Comment

• Buttercup
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Tanley
        Hey there! Yeah, bathroom fans are a must-have. I recently installed a Panasonic WhisperCeiling fan in my bathroom and it’s been great. Super quiet and does the job well. Heard good things about Broan too, they have some quiet models. Just make sure to check the CFM (cubic feet per minute) rating to make sure it’s powerful enough for your bathroom size. Good luck with your search! 🌬️
        I agree! I went with a Panasonic WhisperLite in my bathroom renovation and I'm really happy with it. It's incredibly quiet - sometimes I forget it's even on! It's been working reliably for a couple of years now

Comment

• nick23nick23
          • Jan 2024

For reliable and quiet bathroom ventilation fans, consider the Panasonic WhisperCeiling series πŸŒ¬οΈπŸ”‡. These fans are known for their durability, efficient performance, and ultra-quiet operation. Another great option is the Broan-NuTone QTXE series, which offers powerful ventilation with minimal noise πŸ“πŸŒŸ.

​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎