Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some innovative storage solutions for a clutter-free kitchen renovation?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

What are some innovative storage solutions for a clutter-free kitchen renovation?

Hello organizers! ๐Ÿงน I'm aiming for a clutter-free kitchen in my renovation and seeking innovative storage solutions. Any tips for maximizing cabinet space, organizing drawers, or incorporating hidden storage?
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

Improve your kitchen renovation by maximizing cabinet space with pull-out shelves, stackable organizers, and drawer organizers with adjustable compartments. Embrace hidden storage options like toe-kick drawers and rotating corner cabinets. ๐ŸŒŸโ€‹

Comment

• bingling9
      • Mar 2024

For cabinets, I've been seeing cool stuff with pull-out shelves that slide out all the way, so you can easily reach everything in the back. For drawers, those drawer dividers are a lifesaver โ€“ keeps everything separated and tidy. Good luck with your reno! Can't wait to see how it turns out! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œโœจ

Comment

• Sandy
        • Jan 2024

For a clutter-free kitchen renovation, consider innovative storage solutions such as pull-out pantry shelves or cabinets, drawer organizers with dividers or inserts for utensils and cutlery, corner cabinet solutions like lazy Susans or pull-out shelves, vertical storage racks or pegboards for pots, pans, and cooking utensils, overhead pot racks or hanging shelves to maximize unused ceiling space, and built-in trash and recycling bins to keep them out of sight and free up floor space. These solutions can help optimize storage and organization in your kitchen, creating a more functional and clutter-free space.

โ€‹

Comment

• Marcussi
          Marcussi commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm especially excited about the pull-out pantry shelves and built-in trash bins. ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿ”ช Can't wait to try these out in my own kitchen renovation! ๐Ÿกโœจ
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎