Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting Rid of Persistent Kitchen Odors: Any New Concepts?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Riri
    • Jan 2024

Getting Rid of Persistent Kitchen Odors: Any New Concepts?

Hi, fellow foodies! The typical solutions for persistent kitchen odors aren't working for me. Do you have any unconventional recommendations or must-have products to maintain a fresh scent in the kitchen?
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Hey foodies! When kitchen odors linger, I swear by simmering a pot of water with citrus peels and a dash of cinnamon. πŸ‹ The natural aromas cut through stubborn smells, leaving your kitchen smelling refreshingly delightful. It's my secret weapon for a fresh culinary space! πŸ’ͺπŸ˜‰

Comment

• Larah Mae Sarita
      • Jan 2024

You can try placing bowls of white vinegar around the kitchen overnight - it can help neutralize odors. Activated charcoal is also a thing, as it helps absorb odors too. πŸ˜‰

Comment

• bryanjay1999
        • Jan 2024

I had the same issue, but I found that placing a small bowl of baking soda near the source of the odor really helps absorb and neutralize kitchen smells. Also, I swear by using citrus peels in the garbage disposal – it leaves a pleasant, natural scent. ☺☺

Comment

• Royyo
          • Jan 2024

Hey! I feel you. Coffee grounds in a bowl absorb odors like magic. Also, simmering a pot with citrus peels, cinnamon, and cloves – makes the whole kitchen smell amazing. Ever tried those? Any secret hacks for keeping the kitchen smelling fresh? β˜•πŸŠ #KitchenOdorTips

Comment

• gratefulheart
            • Jan 2024

Hey kitchen connoisseurs! When the usual tricks fail, I swear by simmering citrus peels and cloves on the stove for a natural, refreshing aroma. Also, consider an air purifier with a charcoal filter – it works wonders! What's your secret to keeping your kitchen smelling divine? Let's spice up our odor-fighting game! πŸ‹πŸŒ¬οΈ #KitchenFreshnessTips

Comment

• Davi
              • Jan 2024

Hey there! ventilation upgrades, natural deodorizers like citrus peels, and using odor-absorbing materials in the kitchen can help tackle persistent odors πŸ’¨.

Comment

• Duedith C.
                • Jan 2024

Hi there! Aside from all of the suggestions mentioned by other members here, constant maintenance of the kitchen makes the difference for me. Keeping things tidy and spotless avoids unwanted odor and smells that can linger in your kitchen.

Comment

• Buttercup
                  • Jan 2024

Hello! Activated charcoal filters are your kitchen's best friend when it comes to saying goodbye to persistent odors. They work like magic to whisk away unwanted smells, keeping your kitchen smelling fresh and inviting.

Comment

• Ruital
                    • Jan 2024

My secret weapon is simmering a pot on the stove with water, a cinnamon stick, and some citrus peels. It's like a natural air freshener that kicks bad smells to the curb. Plus, it makes your kitchen smell like you've been baking all day – double win!

Comment

• LightRenz
                      • Jan 2024

You may use natural air purifiers like activated charcoal bags or bamboo charcoal to absorb unwanted odors in the kitchen hehehe. Opt for essential oil diffusers​, with scents like lemon, orange, peppermint, or eucalyptus to freshen up the air in the kitchen. What I love about the diffuser is they have natural oils not only add a pleasant aroma but also have antimicrobial properties

Comment

• MiggyB
                        • Jan 2024

You can try simmering citrus peels or baking soda can also help neutralize persistent kitchen odors. πŸ˜‰

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎