Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I utilize wall space in the kitchen for storage with clever organizing tools?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FriskyTrixxi
    • May 2024

How can I utilize wall space in the kitchen for storage with clever organizing tools?

Hi there! I saw online that maximizing wall storage is a game-changer in small kitchens, cuz it provides vertical space for organization and display. What wall storage organizing tools do you utilize to keep kitchen essentials within reach without cluttering countertops? ​
  • Shinchan
    • Mar 2024

How about using pegboards? 🔨 They're versatile and can hold various kitchen tools. Plus, they look pretty cool! 😎​

Comment

• FriskyTrixxi
      FriskyTrixxi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the idea! I'll definitely try using pegboards to organize my kitchen.
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

Utilize wall space in your kitchen with magnetic knife strips, wall-mounted spice racks, and pegboards for hanging utensils and pots. Installing floating shelves or under-cabinet hooks can also keep frequently used items accessible and your countertops clutter-free. 🥄🧂

Comment

• FriskyTrixxi
      FriskyTrixxi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the tips! I'll definitely try those ideas to keep my kitchen organized and clutter-free.
  • Dane
    • Jan 2024

Maximize kitchen wall space by installing shelves, magnetic racks for knives or spice jars, pegboards with hooks for utensils, hanging baskets for fruits and vegetables, and magnetic strips for storing metal utensils or lids, ensuring easy access and efficient organization. 🍴🧊

Comment

• FriskyTrixxi
      FriskyTrixxi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the awesome suggestions! I'll definitely try those to keep my kitchen neat and handy.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎