Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some must-have features to consider when planning a kitchen renovation?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cockysue
    • May 2024

What are some must-have features to consider when planning a kitchen renovation?

I'm planning a kitchen renovation and I'm really excited about it, but I'm concerned on how I will align the design with my lifestyle and preferences. I'm interested to know what are your dream kitchen features and style finishes?
  • Zariyah
    • Apr 2024

Hey there! For me, having ample storage space and easy-to-clean surfaces are must-haves. I also love a kitchen that's bright and airy, with plenty of natural light😊

Comment

• cockysue
      cockysue commented
      Editing a comment
      cool! Thanks for the inputs!
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

Planning a kitchen renovation? Here are some must-have features to consider! 🏡 Start with storage—think pull-out pantry shelves or deep drawers for pots and pans. Energy-efficient appliances can save money in the long run, while a versatile island adds prep space and seating. Lighting is crucial too—LEDs for brightness and ambiance. And don't forget about durable countertops and stylish backsplashes to tie it all together! It's all about creating a functional and fabulous kitchen that fits your lifestyle! 🍳

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎