Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soundproofing Solutions: How to reduce noise transmission between rooms in my home?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • caroline9
    • Mar 2024

Soundproofing Solutions: How to reduce noise transmission between rooms in my home?

Dealing with noisy neighbors or loud household activities? What are effective soundproofing solutions for walls, floors, and ceilings to create a quieter and more peaceful living environment?​
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! One trick I found useful is adding some extra layers of drywall with green glue in between... helps dampen the noise pretty well without breaking the bank! 👍👍

Comment

• aoriri
      • Mar 2024

To reduce noise transmission between rooms, try insulation, acoustic panels, sealing gaps, and using heavy curtains or rugs. Consider soundproof doors/windows. 🏡🔇​

Comment

• Sandy
        • Jan 2024

To mitigate noise transmission between rooms, consider installing heavy curtains, carpets, or rugs to absorb sound, seal gaps around doors and windows, and add soundproofing materials like acoustic panels or foam to walls or ceilings, effectively creating a quieter and more peaceful living environment! 🏡🔇

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎