Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

How to install a bathroom exhaust fan: DIY or hire a professional? 👩🏻‍💻

Hey there experts in house renovation! 🛠️ To fight moisture and smells, I'm thinking of installing a bathroom exhaust fan, but I'm not sure if I should do it myself or hire an expert. How would you compare hiring someone to doing this project yourself? Tell about your encounters! 🔊
  • bingling9
    • Mar 2024

Doing it yourself can be a great way to save some bucks and learn a new skill. There are plenty of tutorials online, and the satisfaction of completing a DIY project can be really rewarding. However, it does require some basic electrical and carpentry know-how, and you'll need to make sure you're comfortable working with those. hiring a professional ensures the job gets done right the first time. They have the expertise and tools to handle any surprises that may come up during installation.😉🥰👍✨

Comment

• Mui Mui
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by bingling9
      Doing it yourself can be a great way to save some bucks and learn a new skill. There are plenty of tutorials online, and the satisfaction of completing a DIY project can be really rewarding. However, it does require some basic electrical and carpentry know-how, and you'll need to make sure you're comfortable working with those. hiring a professional ensures the job gets done right the first time. They have the expertise and tools to handle any surprises that may come up during installation.😉🥰👍✨

DIY saves cash & teaches skills, but needs know-how. Pros ensure it's done right, no surprises. 😉🔧🛠️​

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
        • Mar 2024

Hey there! @kiara​ Installing a bathroom exhaust fan: DIY or hire a pro? It depends! If you're confident with wiring, go for DIY to save cash. But if electrical work isn't your forte, play it safe and hire a professional. Think about your skills and the complexity of the task. Good luck with your project! 👩🏻‍💻

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎