Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to select the right kitchen table or island for my space?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob
    • Mar 2024

How to select the right kitchen table or island for my space?

Hi fellow decorators! 🪑 I'm in need of a kitchen table or island that fits my space and style preferences, but I'm not sure where to start. Any tips for choosing the right size, shape, and design to complement my kitchen? Let's gather 'round and share ideas! 🍽️
  • aoriri
    • Mar 2024

When selecting a kitchen table or island, consider size, shape, and design to complement your space. Measure the area, consider the kitchen shape and surrounding furniture, and choose a design that reflects your style. Gather inspiration to enhance functionality and aesthetics. 🪑🍽️​

Comment

• caroline9
      • Mar 2024

When it comes to sizing, consider the dimensions of your kitchen and how much space you have to work with. For shape, think about what works best for your layout - rectangular, round, or square? And for design, let your style shine! Whether it's sleek and modern or cozy and rustic, go with what speaks to you. 😉👍👌✨🥰

Comment

• BossDPM
        • Mar 2024

When picking a kitchen table or island, consider the dimensions of your space 📏. I think it's crucial to measure accurately, though.​

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎