Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite kitchen organizing tool for wrangling Tupperware and lids?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

What's your favorite kitchen organizing tool for wrangling Tupperware and lids?

Hey Tupperware tamer! 🥡 I'm tired of my Tupperware avalanche every time I open the cabinet. What organizing tools or systems do you use to keep Tupperware and lids under control? Let's lid the chaos and container our enthusiasm! 🎉
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

It's also worth considering adjustable organizers that can accommodate various shapes and sizes of Tupperware, providing flexibility as your collection grows. 📏​

Comment

• _funko00
      _funko00 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the awesome suggestion! 🙌 Adjustable organizers sound like a game-changer for keeping my Tupperware collection in check. Definitely going to look into those! 📏😊
  • lingling9
    • Mar 2024

What works wonders for me is using stackable bins or baskets to corral both the containers and their lids. It's like creating little homes for them to nestle in, and it keeps everything neat and accessible. 😉👍👌✨

Comment

• nick23nick23
      • Jan 2024

I swear by adjustable drawer dividers or stackable containers with interlocking lids to keep Tupperware and lids neatly organized and easily accessible. Consider investing in a dedicated Tupperware organizer rack or a pull-out drawer system for maximum efficiency in your cabinet space! 🗃️

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎