Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eilegnaa
    • Jan 2024

What cookware should I get first as a newbie chef? πŸ€”

I'm stepping into the culinary worldβ€”what's the essential cookware for a newbie, and how do I avoid the kitchen chaos? Seeking guidance from seasoned chefs!
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

My kitchen MVPs when I started were a solid non-stick skillet (for eggs, of course!) and a versatile saucepan. They're like the dynamic duo of beginner cookware. πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ”₯

Comment

• aeri.wish
      • Jan 2024

Welcome to the kitchen chaos club! πŸ˜‚ I am doing culinary spells with my magic wand (spatula) and wizard's hat (chef's hat) to break the chaos on my kitchen.. Haha, kidding!!

On a serious note, you definitely need a sharp chef's knife, measuring cups and spoons and a saucepan πŸ˜‰

Comment

• Sandy
        • Jan 2024

Start with basic cookware essentials like a skillet🍳, saucepanπŸ₯˜, and a good chef's knifeπŸ”ͺ.Happy Cooking πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ‘¨β€πŸ³

Comment

• Jay-Ar
          • Jan 2024

Hey! Welcome to the kitchen adventure! For essentials, get a decent non-stick skillet, a versatile pot, and a good knife. Organize your workspace before diving in – prep everything first. It's a game-changer. Any specific chaos you're worried about? Happy cooking! 🍳 #KitchenNewbieTips

Comment

• nick23nick23
            • Jan 2024

Welcome to the culinary adventure! For a newbie, I'd say start with the basics: a good skillet (it's like the Swiss Army knife of the kitchen), a reliable pot for pasta and soups, and a baking sheet for your cookie dreams. As for avoiding chaos, embrace the motto "mise en place" – a fancy French term for having everything in its place before you start. It's like having your own mini cooking show, minus the dramatic kitchen mishaps! Any specific dish you're eager to conquer first? Let the culinary journey begin! 🍳πŸ”ͺπŸ‘©β€πŸ³

Comment

• Camry
              • Jan 2024

Hi chef! You can start on large nonstick pan, medium saucepan, cast iron skillet which is great for searing, roasting, and building flavor.
              All good for daily cooking, learn, enjoy!​​​

Comment

• Migeemee19
                • Jan 2024

Don't buy everything at once!πŸ˜‰ start with the basic like frying pan, ladle and a tuner.. invest with durable cookware.. happy cooking!🍳

Comment

• Jhollibee
                  • Jan 2024

I think the most essential tool to have as a newbie chef is a nice set of knives, that will be useful in so many ways! Also, you want to get your hands on some frying pans to keep that cooking going! πŸ”ͺ🍳

Comment

• iriz1116
                    • Jan 2024

It's such an exciting journey you're embarking on. As a newbie chef myself not too long ago, I found that investing in a good quality chef's knife was a game-changer – it's like having your trusty sidekick in the kitchen. Alongside that, a versatile skillet and a sturdy saucepan will cover a lot of bases for your cooking adventures. Oh, and don't forget about a reliable cutting board and some basic utensils to round out your kitchen arsenal. Remember, it's all about starting simple and gradually building up your collection as you gain more experience. Happy cooking! 😊

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎