Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

Breakfast Nook Bliss: Banquette Seating vs. Chairs? ☕

Ready to cozy up your kitchen? Banquette seating or chairs—which breakfast nook setup brings joy to your mornings? Let's discuss comfort, space-saving benefits, and design possibilities for creating your perfect morning retreat!
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

Ah, the breakfast nook dilemma! ☕ Both banquette seating and chairs have their charm. Banquettes give that cozy, diner-style vibe and can maximize space, while chairs offer flexibility and easy movement. It really comes down to your style and space. Personally, I'm all for mixing it up - maybe a banquette on one side for that snug feel, and chairs on the other for versatility! Let's brunch in style! 🍳🥞

Comment

• zai430
      • Jan 2024

Team Banquette over here! 🙋‍♀️ Feels super cozy and inviting, like a little booth in a diner ..Plus, it can offer extra storage underneath the seat for all those random kitchen things we collect ..Chairs are cute tho, especially if you're short on space! 😊

Comment

• harisen1116
        • Jan 2024

I lean towards banquette seating for that cozy, intimate feel it brings to the space. It's like having your own little corner of comfort right in your kitchen! Plus, the extra storage underneath is a bonus for keeping things organized. But I totally see the appeal of chairs too, especially if you need that flexibility in your layout. Mixing and matching sounds like a fantastic idea to strike the perfect balance between style and functionality. 🙂

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎