Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megamime
    • Apr 2024

Lighting Lingo: Pendant vs. Chandelier?

Illuminate your kitchen style! Are you drawn to the elegance of pendant lights or the grandeur of chandeliers? Let's shed some light on choosing the perfect lighting fixture for your culinary haven!
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Megamime
    Illuminate your kitchen style! Are you drawn to the elegance of pendant lights or the grandeur of chandeliers? Let's shed some light on choosing the perfect lighting fixture for your culinary haven!
    From my experience, if you're aiming for a more intimate setting, pendant lights are the way to go. But if you're all about making a statement and adding some grandeur, then chandeliers are your best bet. Been there, done that! ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ‘Œ

Comment

• Trax
      • Mar 2024

I love the cozy vibe that pendant lights give off in a kitchen! They're like little jewels hanging over your countertops. Chandeliers are cool too, but they feel a bit too fancy for my taste. Can't wait to hear what everyone else prefers! ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ก

Comment

• Sandy
        • Jan 2024

Pendants typically feature a single light suspended from the ceiling, while chandeliers consist of multiple branches or arms with several lights, creating a more elaborate and decorative fixture ๐Ÿ’กโœจ.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎