Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips for organizing a refrigerator to minimize food waste and maximize space?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ui Ui
    • Apr 2024

Tips for organizing a refrigerator to minimize food waste and maximize space?

Hello fridge gurus! 🍎 I'm looking to streamline my refrigerator and reduce food waste. Any suggestions for organizing shelves, utilizing door space, and maintaining proper temperature zones? Let's chill out and fridge-furbish together! ❄️
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

Sure thing! 🍎🥦 Start by grouping similar items together and using clear containers for easy visibility. Remember to label everything and designate specific areas for different food categories. Utilize fridge organizers and stackable bins to maximize shelf space. Regularly check expiration dates and plan meals to use up ingredients efficiently! 🗓️🥫

Comment

• Ui Ui
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by DonCatter
      Sure thing! 🍎🥦 Start by grouping similar items together and using clear containers for easy visibility. Remember to label everything and designate specific areas for different food categories. Utilize fridge organizers and stackable bins to maximize shelf space. Regularly check expiration dates and plan meals to use up ingredients efficiently! 🗓️🥫
      Sounds like a plan! Let's get those veggies and fruits together in one corner and label our containers for easy access, huh?

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
        • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Ui Ui
        Hello fridge gurus! 🍎 I'm looking to streamline my refrigerator and reduce food waste. Any suggestions for organizing shelves, utilizing door space, and maintaining proper temperature zones? Let's chill out and fridge-furbish together! ❄️
        Hey there! One trick I swear by is keeping veggies in clear containers so I can see 'em easily and avoid the dreaded veggie graveyard at the back of the fridge! 🥦

Comment

• Ui Ui
          Ui Ui commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, totally! I've been doing the same thing lately, and it's made such a difference in how much I actually use up my veggies before they go bad! 🥕
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎