Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

DIY Kitchen Renovations: Where to begin? 🛠️📚

Hi DIYers! I'm new to the renovation game and feeling overwhelmed. Where did you start your journey, and what resources or tips can you share for a newbie?
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Don't sweat it, pal! 😅 DIY kitchens can be scary, but totally doable ..For me, it all started with Pinterest and YouTube ..tons of inspo for layouts & tutorials for pretty much any task. Then, make a realistic budget and plan and measure everything twice! 😉

Start small if you're nervous ..painting cabinets or updating hardware can make a big difference. Lastly, don't be afraid to ask for help at your local hardware store, those folks are lifesavers! 😊

Comment

• yellowmonkey
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by zai430
      Don't sweat it, pal! 😅 DIY kitchens can be scary, but totally doable ..For me, it all started with Pinterest and YouTube ..tons of inspo for layouts & tutorials for pretty much any task. Then, make a realistic budget and plan and measure everything twice! 😉

Start small if you're nervous ..painting cabinets or updating hardware can make a big difference. Lastly, don't be afraid to ask for help at your local hardware store, those folks are lifesavers! 😊
      Agree! 😅 DIY kitchens can seem daunting, but with the right resources like Pinterest and YouTube, it's manageable. 😊 And asking for help at the hardware store is key!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎