Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • byangskieee
    • Jan 2024

What are the benefits of installing a smart toilet in my bathroom? 🚽

🤖🚽 Considering adding a smart toilet to my bathroom! Wondering how features like bidet functionality, heated seats, and self-cleaning capabilities can elevate comfort and hygiene. Let's explore the advantages and considerations of investing in this innovative bathroom appliance!
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Jumped on the smart toilet train a year ago and haven't looked back! Here's some reasons why I love it:
    • Bidet function: Like a mini spa day for your nether regions - goodbye toilet paper, hello fresh feeling!
    • Heated seat: Especially nice on those chilly mornings - your tush will thank you! ❄️
    • Self-cleaning: Basically a self-sufficient bathroom throne - less cleaning for you!
    But they can be pricier than regular toilets, and installation might require some extra plumbing know-how 😁 Consider your budget and DIY skills!

Comment

• Davi
      • Jan 2024

Installing a smart toilet offers benefits such as personalized comfort features like heated seats and bidet functions, enhanced hygiene with self-cleaning features and touchless operation, water conservation through efficient flushing mechanisms, and connectivity options for remote control or integration with smart home systems, providing convenience and modernizing your bathroom experience. 🚽💡

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎