Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trax
    • Mar 2024

What's Your Go-To Healthy Recipe That's Also Delicious? 🍲

Hey folks! I'm on the hunt for some tasty yet nutritious recipes that can become my new favorites. Share the ones that always get you compliments! 🌟
  • caroline9
    • Mar 2024

My go-to dish whenever i'm craving for something delicious is quinoa salad with roasted vegetables. It's packed with nutrients, fiber, and flavor. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œ

Comment

• Trax
      Trax commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I also love this recipeπŸ₯°
  • heavensent
    • Apr 2024

Absolutely! 🌟 One of my go-to recipes is a quinoa salad with roasted veggies and a tangy vinaigrette. It's packed with nutrients, customizable with your favorite veggies, and always impresses guests with its vibrant flavors! Let me know if you'd like the recipe. πŸ₯—πŸ˜Š

Comment

• Ruital
      • Jan 2024

One of my favorite go-to healthy recipes is a simple yet flavorful grilled chicken with roasted vegetables. I marinate the chicken in a mixture of olive oil, garlic, and herbs, then grill it until juicy and tender. Alongside, I roast a medley of veggies like broccoli, carrots, and zucchini tossed in olive oil and seasoning. It's easy, nutritious, and always a crowd-pleaser! πŸ—πŸ₯¦β€‹

Comment

• Alfredn
        • Jan 2024

I love whipping up a colorful and crunchy veggie stir-fry with a zesty ginger-soy sauceβ€”it's packed with flavor and nutrients, and it's ready in a flash! πŸ₯¦πŸ₯•πŸœ

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎