Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kitkit
    • Jan 2024

I'm looking for sneaky tips for newbies in the kitchen? 😁

I'm new to the kitchen and feeling a bit clueless. Any sneaky tips or hacks seasoned cooks wish they knew when they started? Spill the kitchen secrets!
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Hey there, fellow kitchen rookie! No need to stress out, we've all been in your shoes before. Here's a sneaky tip I've learned along the way - if you have garlic on your hands, just rub them on stainless steel, like your sink. It's like magic! Also, investing in a good set of knives can make your life so much easier. And don't be shy with herbs and spices - they're like flavor cheat codes that can take your cooking to the next level! 😜 By the way, I'm curious - what's everyone else's go-to kitchen secret for newbies? Let's share our tips and tricks together! 🍳πŸ”ͺ

Comment

• Chichi
      • Jan 2024

Ola! πŸ‘‹ So, when I was a kitchen rookie, someone told me to keep a bowl for scraps nearby. Makes cleaning up as you go a breeze! Also, garlic cloves? Smash 'em with the flat side of the knife, way easier to peel. Hope these sneaky tips save you some kitchen headaches! πŸ΄β€‹

Comment

• Mr.R
        • Jan 2024

Hey there! Welcome to the kitchen adventure! πŸ˜„ Don't worry, we've all been there. Here's a sneaky tip for ya: Keep a small bowl nearby for your food scraps while you're prepping. Makes clean-up a breeze, and you won't feel like you're drowning in onion peels and stuff. Happy cooking! 🍳✨

Comment

• PatJones
          • Jan 2024

Welcome to the kitchen club! Secret weapon? A microplane grater for garlic – no more mincing struggles πŸ˜‰. And save those Parmesan rinds; they add magic to soups and stews. These tips turned my kitchen confusion into culinary confidence. Give it a shot, and happy cooking! Hope this helps!

​

Comment

• Kennethn
            • Jan 2024

Here's another tip.
            Say hello to the pan tap danceβ€”sprinkle a bit of water on a hot pan. If it sizzles and dances, it's showtime for cooking! And for the love of all things cheesy, keep a spare spatula handyβ€”it's the unsung hero of flipping success.​

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎