Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

How to choose the right lighting for your kitchen? πŸ’‘πŸŽ¨

I think choosing the right lighting for your kitchen is crucial for both functionality and ambiance. Though considering a combination of task, ambient, and accent lighting can help create a well-lit space that suits your needs. Pendant lights over the island or sink, under-cabinet lighting for tasks, and recessed lighting for overall illumination can be a good starting point. πŸ’‘βœ¨πŸ½οΈ
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

Based on my experience, mixing different types of lighting is important. Consider pendant lights for specific tasks and recessed lights for overall brightness. πŸ’‘πŸ‘€πŸ’¬

Comment

• Zariyah
      • Apr 2024

Hi! Choosing the perfect lighting for your kitchen is super important. You want it to be both practical and cozy, right? I've found that having a mix of different types of lighting really makes a difference. Think about pendant lights for specific areas like over the island or sink. They add a nice touch and are great for tasksπŸ˜‰

Comment

• Yankee
        • Jan 2024

I agree with you, It's important to consider the natural light sources in your kitchen when selecting artificial lighting. Supplementing natural light with strategically placed fixtures can help ensure consistent illumination throughout the day and into the evening. Look for energy-efficient options to save on electricity costs too!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎