Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to prevent mold and mildew in the bathroom?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yankee
    • Jan 2024

How to prevent mold and mildew in the bathroom?

Hi everyone! 🚿 Dealing with mold and mildew in the bathroom is a common struggle, but I'm determined to keep my space clean and healthy. What are your tried-and-true methods for preventing and combating mold growth in wet areas? Share your mold-busting strategies!
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Ventilation is key πŸƒ Open a window or turn on the fan after every shower ..The steam is like a breeding ground for mold! Also, I squeegee the shower walls after I use it to get rid of excess water. Seems to help a lot! 😊

Comment

• Yankee
      Yankee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the tip! 🌬️ Ventilation is definitely crucial for keeping mold at bay. I'll make sure to open up those windows and turn on the fan religiously after every shower. And using a squeegee to remove excess water sounds like a game-changer – adding that to my routine ASAP! πŸšΏπŸ‘
  • Trax
    • Mar 2024

Hi there! Taking care of mold and mildew in the lavatory may be very difficult. Making sure the bathroom is properly aired after showers by turning on the exhaust fan or opening a window is one tip that I've found to be really beneficial. Additionally, preventing moisture buildup can be aided by cleaning wet surfaces, such as tubs and shower walls, after each usage. Drying surfaces using a cloth or squeegee may also be quite effective. Additionally, to prevent those bothersome spores, remember to routinely clean bathroom surfaces with a mold-killing cleanser.

Comment

• Yankee
      Yankee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi! 🌿 Thanks for sharing your mold-busting strategies! Proper ventilation is indeed crucial for keeping mold at bay. I'll be sure to follow your advice and air out the bathroom after showers
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

Though it's tempting, don't neglect cleaning! 🧼 Regularly clean bathroom surfaces with mold and mildew-resistant products to prevent spores from taking hold.πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜˜β€‹

Comment

• Yankee
      Yankee commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I'll tak note of that thanks
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍