Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

Reusable options for packing lunches? 🥪🌿

Looking to cut down on single-use plastics in my lunch routine. What reusable containers or wraps do you swear by? Interested in sustainability and saving some pennies! Share your green solutions! 🌎💼
  • bingling9
    • Mar 2024

Before, I use plastic wraps but when I discovered beeswax wraps They're made from organic cotton infused with beeswax, tree resin, and jojoba oil, creating a natural and reusable food wrap that can be washed and reused multiple times. They're life-changing! 🙂😉👌

Comment

• Marcussi
      Marcussi commented
      Editing a comment
      bingling9 , thanks for the tip! I've been considering beeswax wraps but wasn't sure if they were worth it. Your recommendation seals the deal! 🐝🍃 Can't wait to make my lunch routine more eco-friendly!
  • gratefulheart
    • Jan 2024

Cutting down on single-use plastics is awesome! Consider reusable containers like stainless steel bento boxes or silicone food bags. Beeswax wraps are great for sandwiches and snacks. They're eco-friendly and wallet-friendly too! 🐝♻️ What sustainable swaps do you use for your lunch routine? Share your green solutions below! 🌿

Comment

• LightRenz
      • Jan 2024

Hi DonCatter , you may consider switching to beeswax wraps instead of plastic cling film. They're eco-friendly, reusable, and great for wrapping sandwiches, fruits, and snacks

Comment

• DonCatter
        DonCatter commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the suggestion! ♻️🐝 Beeswax wraps sound like a fantastic alternative to plastic cling film. I'll definitely look into making the switch for a more eco-friendly option. Appreciate your input!
    • Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by LightRenz
      Hi DonCatter , you may consider switching to beeswax wraps instead of plastic cling film. They're eco-friendly, reusable, and great for wrapping sandwiches, fruits, and snacks
      Hey! I agree with you... Thanks for the tip! I'll check out those beeswax wraps, sounds like a cool eco-friendly swap for my kitchen.

Comment

• Daia
        • Jan 2024

For eco-friendly lunch packing, consider reusable options like stainless steel containers 🍱, silicone food bags 🥪, beeswax wraps 🐝, and bamboo utensils 🥢 to reduce waste and promote sustainability! 🌿♻️

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎