Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Creative ways to label food storage? ✍️

Getting tired of the mystery meat situation in my freezer. Looking for fun and creative ways to label food storage! Stickers, markers, tags? What works best for you? Let's get crafty! πŸŽ¨πŸ€—
    Last edited by Marich; 04-12-2024, 04:29 AM.
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

Though, I think using symbols or icons to represent different food categories, like a carrot for vegetables or a cow for meat, can make it easier to identify contents at a glance. It's like creating a visual language for your storage! πŸ₯•πŸ„

Comment

• Trax
      • Mar 2024

Hi there! I understand the difficulty with goods in the mystery freezer. πŸ˜… I've discovered that applying vibrant stickers or machine-washable markers to freezer bags is quite effective for me. Moreover, it makes the entire labelling procedure a little more enjoyable! Some folks swear by masking tape that has been sharpened or even reusable blackboard labels. It truly depends on your personal taste and what fits your storage containers the best. Let's be inventive and finally get rid of the mystery meat! πŸŽ¨πŸ–

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by sukuna_ace
        Though, I think using symbols or icons to represent different food categories, like a carrot for vegetables or a cow for meat, can make it easier to identify contents at a glance. It's like creating a visual language for your storage! πŸ₯•πŸ„

Totally agree! Using symbols for food categories is smartβ€”it's like speaking a food emoji language! Thanks for the cool idea! ​

Comment

• Marich
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Trax
          Hi there! I understand the difficulty with goods in the mystery freezer. πŸ˜… I've discovered that applying vibrant stickers or machine-washable markers to freezer bags is quite effective for me. Moreover, it makes the entire labelling procedure a little more enjoyable! Some folks swear by masking tape that has been sharpened or even reusable blackboard labels. It truly depends on your personal taste and what fits your storage containers the best. Let's be inventive and finally get rid of the mystery meat! πŸŽ¨πŸ–

Hey, thanks for the awesome tips! I'll definitely give those sticker and marker tricks a shot. Let's banish the mystery meat together! πŸ”πŸŽ‰β€‹

Comment

• Mahito
            • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Marich
            Getting tired of the mystery meat situation in my freezer. Looking for fun and creative ways to label food storage! Stickers, markers, tags? What works best for you? Let's get crafty! πŸŽ¨πŸ€—
            Hello! I totally get the struggle with mystery meats! πŸ˜… I've found that colorful washi tape and a sharpie work wonders for labeling. Plus, it's a fun excuse to get a little crafty in the kitchen! Happy organizing!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎