Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sandy
    • Jan 2024

Have anyone ever bought a pot and wondered, 'Now what?'

I have pots, pans, and confusion! Ever bought a piece and had no idea what to cook in it?can anyone help me with this? 😟
  • Camry
    • Jan 2024

Waahhh, this is me too!πŸ˜ƒ excited having collected pots but got stucked on thinking what to cook in those pots!πŸ˜‘ Hehe. I starts first in smallest pots and small recipes! You can try these too!😍

Comment

• Kerful09
      • Jan 2024

Yes, beginners often feel uncertain about pot usage. Start with easy recipes, explore online resources, and gradually experiment to build confidence.

Comment

• gratefulheart
        • Jan 2024

Hey culinary pals! Been there! If it's a sautΓ© pan, try stir-fries or pasta sauces. Dutch oven? Perfect for slow-cooked stews or hearty soups. Let me know the mystery piece, and we'll cook up some ideas together! πŸ³πŸ‘©β€πŸ³ #CookwareConfessions

Comment

• Jhollibee
          • Jan 2024

I can relate to this, impulse buying! You can do a lot of delicious recipes with that pot. It's just waiting to be used. Try looking for recipes in the internet and see what are the best dishes that you can do with it!

Comment

• Migeemee19
            • Jan 2024

count me inπŸ˜… recently purchased cookware, not sure what to make.😜 thankfully, I found easy to follow recipes. then my journey begins!😁

Comment

• byang05
              • Jan 2024

I've been there – it's like owning a piece of equipment without the manual and owning a kitchen enigma waiting to be unraveled 😁 But hey, the pot is your culinary canvas! From hearty stews to simmering sauces, it's like discovering a realm of flavor possibilities 🍳🎨

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎