Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chittafru1t
    • Jan 2024

Smart Plugs: Any Hidden Gems?

Hey friends! Seeking advice on awesome smart plugs. Any top picks from your experience? Let's swap recommendations and make life a bit smarter together! πŸ’‘πŸ”Œ
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

Hey tech enthusiasts! My hidden gem for smart plugs is the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug by TP-Link – reliable and user-friendly. What's your go-to smart plug that adds a touch of genius to your life? Let's share the plug-in magic! πŸ’‘πŸ”ŒπŸŒ

Comment

• Marich
      • Jan 2024

Hey tech enthusiasts! Recently grabbed the TP-Link Kasa smart plug and it's been a game-changer. The super easy setup works with Alexa and Google Assistant, plus energy monitoring is a nice bonus. What smart plugs are you all rocking? Any hidden gems I should check out? Let's share the smart home love! πŸ’»πŸ‘ #SmartPlugs #HomeAutomation

I highly recommend checking this out if you haven't already! It's guaranteed to be a great help to you. πŸ˜€β€‹

Discover the top smart plug options for your smart home devices. Find the best smart plug for convenience and energy savings. Simplify your home automation with the perfect smart plug.

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
        • Jan 2024

Hey savvy minds! I've been loving the versatility of TP-Link Kasa smart plugs. They're reliable, work with various platforms, and the app is user-friendly. What's your go-to smart plug? Let's build a smarter world, one plug at a time! πŸ’ͺπŸ”§ #SmartLivingSquad

Comment

• bryanjay1999
          • Jan 2024

I've had a great experience with brands like TP-Link and Wemo for smart plugs – easy setup, reliable connectivity, and they play well with various devices. Definitely worth checking out for a seamless smart home experience!
          You can check it here.

https://storables.com/technology/smart-home-devices/how-to-set-up-tp-link-smart-plug/

Discover how to use Wemo Smart Plug to automate your home with smart home devices. Learn how to set up, control, and maximize the benefits of Wemo Smart Plug for a more convenient lifestyle.
          Last edited by bryanjay1999; 01-17-2024, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• byangskieee
            • Jan 2024

Smart plugs are game-changers, right? My go-to is Wemo Mini Smart Plug​ super reliable! You can check it's features and more info here (https://storables.com/home-maintenan...plug-for-2023/). Also, make sure they work with your voice assistant if you're into that. Personal tip: Opt for ones with energy monitoring to track usage too!

Comment

• _funko00
              • Jan 2024

Smart plugs are total game-changers! Look for ones that offer energy monitoring to track usage and save on bills. πŸ’Έ Some gems even have scheduling features to automate devices and boost efficiency. πŸ•’ Plus, compatibility with voice assistants makes life easierβ€”just ask Alexa or Google to control your gadgets!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎