Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MLouise
    • Jan 2024

Smart Plugs: Yay or Nay? πŸ€”πŸ”Œ

Hey, DIY fam! πŸ‘‹ Quick question – what's the deal with smart plugs? Do they simplify life, or are they just an extra expense? I'm thinking of giving them a shot, but I'd love to hear your thoughts and recommendations! βš™οΈπŸ‘
  • PatJones
    • Jan 2024

Smart plugs are like DIY superheroes. Forget running around - control your devices with a tap on your phone. They're not just convenient; they save energy too. Sure, they cost a bit, but the convenience and efficiency? Totally worth it!

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Hello! I highly recommend using smart plugs. They have been a game-changer for me. It's easy to control appliances from my phone, and I can set schedules for them, which helps save energy. I was able to purchase a couple on sale, so it wasn't a crazy expense. I encourage you to give it a try! πŸ™Œ
      Last edited by Mahito; 01-13-2024, 03:32 AM.

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

YAY for smart plugs. They're like the superheroes of lazinessβ€”I mean, convenience! Yay, all the way. Turn off the lights without moving? Yes, please. But beware, your appliances might start demanding a salary for all this automation.

Comment

• PurpleHyacinth
          • Jan 2024

Yo! πŸ‘‹ Smart plugs? Absolutely worth it! πŸ€–They're like remote control for your gadgets. πŸ“±πŸ’‘ Saves time, easy on the wallet. Give 'em a go! I also found this https://storables.com/home-maintenan...plug-for-2023/ it became helpful for me to choose the best one πŸš€πŸ‘

Comment

• Chichi
            • Jan 2024

Hi! Totally jumped on the smart plug train – game-changer for coffee maker routines and energy savings. Adds a sprinkle of convenience to my day. Anyone else hooked on these nifty gadgets? πŸ’‘πŸ”§

Comment

• harisen1116
              • Jan 2024

Smart plugs are my newfound love for the home front. I snagged a few during a sale, and they've transformed my energy game. Setting up morning routines for my coffee maker and lamps has added a cozy touch to my space. Plus, it's become a little habit of mine to check out online guides for the latest smart plug tech – keeps the home automation excitement alive! 😁

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎