Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zoom Fatigue SOS: Any Strategies for Beating Video Call Burnout?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charmsb22
    • Jan 2024

Zoom Fatigue SOS: Any Strategies for Beating Video Call Burnout?

Lately, I've been experiencing some serious Zoom fatigue. Any strategies or tips on how to combat video call burnout and make virtual meetings more bearable? Let's share our experiences and collectively conquer the world of endless online meetings! 🌐🀯
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

Oh, the woes of Zoom fatigue! πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ Combat the virtual burnout by scheduling "camera-off" breaks, incorporating quirky backgrounds to spice things up, and embracing the magic of the mute button for some sweet silence. Remember, friends, the struggle is real, but together, we shall overcome the video call madness! πŸš€πŸ’» #ZoomSurvival101

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Oh man, I feel you! πŸ₯΄ I've found taking short breaks between calls really helps – even just a quick walk around the room. Also, turning off self-view can reduce the pressure of constantly checking your own appearance. Hang in there, we're all in this together! πŸ’» #ZoomFatigueStruggles #VirtualMeetingSurvival

Comment

• Chichi
        • Jan 2024

Ugh, Zoom fatigue is REAL! 😩 I've been trying the 20-20-20 rule – every 20 mins, look at something 20 ft away for 20 seconds. Also, rocking comfy PJs during calls to feel a bit more relaxed. πŸ˜… What's your go-to Zoom survival strategy? Share the wisdom, pals! πŸš€

Comment

• Serene
          • Jan 2024

Feeling the Zoom fatigue? You're not alone To beat video call burnout, try taking regular breaks to stretch and rest your eyes, schedule shorter meetings whenever possible, and switch things up with phone calls or outdoor meetings for a change of scenery. 🌿🌞
          #ZoomFatigueRescue #SelfCareMatters​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎