Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

Best noise-cancelling headphones for a noisy environment? 🎧

Hey everyone! My home office gets pretty noisy sometimes. What are the best noise-cancelling headphones to keep me focused and sane? πŸ€”β€‹
  • Trax
    • Mar 2024

The Sony WH-1000XM5s are top-notch for noise cancellation and sound quality, perfect for drowning out a noisy environment. Bose QuietComfort 45s are also a great option if you want something super comfortable with excellent noise-blocking tech!

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
      • Jan 2024

For the best noise-cancelling headphones in a noisy environment, I’d recommend the Sony WH-1000XM5! ✨ They offer fantastic sound quality and block out background noise like a champ. Bose QuietComfort 45 is also great for comfort and performance.

Comment

• Mui Mui
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Trax
        The Sony WH-1000XM5s are top-notch for noise cancellation and sound quality, perfect for drowning out a noisy environment. Bose QuietComfort 45s are also a great option if you want something super comfortable with excellent noise-blocking tech!
        Thanks for the awesome tips! Both those headphones sound sick, especially with the noise canceling techβ€”perfect for zoning out. I’m vibing with the comfort of the Bose ones too! Definitely helps to get some solid recs like these! 😎 Appreciate the heads up!

Comment

• Mui Mui
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by moniquelouise2018
          For the best noise-cancelling headphones in a noisy environment, I’d recommend the Sony WH-1000XM5! ✨ They offer fantastic sound quality and block out background noise like a champ. Bose QuietComfort 45 is also great for comfort and performance.
          Thanks for the heads up! πŸ™Œ I’ve heard amazing things about those Sony headphones, and it’s cool to know they work that well in noisy spots. Might just check them out, along with the Bose ones tooβ€”appreciate the suggestion!
          ​

Comment

• Beatmaster
            • Mar 2024

I totally get the struggle with noise while trying to work! I’ve had great luck with the Sony WH-1000XM4sβ€”they have amazing noise cancellation and sound quality. Plus, they’re super comfortable for long wear.

Comment

• Daia
              • Jan 2024

The best noise-cancelling headphones for a noisy environment include the Sony WH-1000XM4, Bose QuietComfort 35 II, and Apple AirPods Max, known for their excellent sound quality and effective noise reduction. πŸ”‡πŸŽΆ

Comment

• Mui Mui
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Beatmaster
                I totally get the struggle with noise while trying to work! I’ve had great luck with the Sony WH-1000XM4sβ€”they have amazing noise cancellation and sound quality. Plus, they’re super comfortable for long wear.
                I feel you on that noise struggle! The Sony WH-1000XM4s are a solid choiceβ€”great sound and comfy for long sessions! Thanks for the tip! I’m definitely gonna check them out! πŸŽ§πŸ™Œ
                ​

Comment

• Mui Mui
                  • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Daia
                  The best noise-cancelling headphones for a noisy environment include the Sony WH-1000XM4, Bose QuietComfort 35 II, and Apple AirPods Max, known for their excellent sound quality and effective noise reduction. πŸ”‡πŸŽΆ
                  Totally agree, those headphones are legit! The Sony WH-1000XM4 is my fave for blocking out all the noise, plus the sound quality is next level. πŸ™Œ Thanks for sharing these awesome picks; they're perfect for chilling in a loud place!
                  ​

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎