Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smart Home Newbie Here! Any advice on where to begin?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Murky
    • Jan 2024

Smart Home Newbie Here! Any advice on where to begin?

Feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the smart home options out there. If you were starting from scratch, what would be your go-to device or system to kick off the journey? Any tips for a beginner like me? ๐Ÿ 
  • Mr.R
    • Jan 2024

Hey! Welcome to the smart home world! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'd start with a smart speaker, like Google Home or Echo. They're a good base. Then, grab some smart bulbs, maybe Philips Hue, for cool lighting vibes. Next, a smart thermostat, like Nest, is sweet for climate control. Take it easy, add gadgets as you go, and enjoy the ride! ๐Ÿกโœจ

Comment

• Riri
      • Jan 2024

Welcome to the smart home club! Start with smart bulbs for mood lighting, dip your toes into a smart thermostat for comfy temps, and embrace a voice assistant like Alexa or Google for hands-free magic. It's like upgrading your home to the 21st century, one smart step at a time. ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ”

Comment

• LightRenz
        • Jan 2024

If you're already in the Apple ecosystem like when I started, HomeKit is a good choice. It allows you to control devices using Siri and offers robust security features.
        If you don't know how to start, this guide will surely helps you

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
          • Jan 2024

Hey there! Starting the smart home journey is exciting! Begin with a reliable smart hub to centralize control. From there, dip your toes with smart lights or plugs. They're user-friendly and offer a taste of the convenience. As you get comfortable, explore more devices tailored to your needs. Happy smartening! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’ก

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎