Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
    • Apr 2024

How Often Do You Replace Your Small Appliances? ⏳

Just curious, how frequently do you find yourself replacing smaller appliances like toasters, blenders, etc.? Do you wait for them to break down, or do you prefer upgrading periodically? ​
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

Hey! I usually wait until my toaster or blender starts acting up before replacing them; I prefer getting the most out of them and then upgrading when they’re really on their last legs. 🤷‍♂️🛠️

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

I usually wait until my small appliances totally conk out before replacing them, but I do love upgrading if there's a killer sale or a shiny new feature I just gotta have! 😅🔄

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Mui Mui
        Hey! I usually wait until my toaster or blender starts acting up before replacing them; I prefer getting the most out of them and then upgrading when they’re really on their last legs. 🤷‍♂️🛠️
        Totally get it! It’s all about wringing out every last bit of life from your gadgets before making the switch. 👍💪 Appreciate the practical approach and the heads-up on keeping things running until they’re truly done for!

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Mahito
          I usually wait until my small appliances totally conk out before replacing them, but I do love upgrading if there's a killer sale or a shiny new feature I just gotta have! 😅🔄
          Totally get that—if it’s a steal or has that must-have feature, I’m all in for upgrading even if my old stuff’s still kicking! 😅👌 Thanks for sharing, always good to hear how others handle this!

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
            • Jan 2024

Great question! ⏳ I usually replace my small appliances every 3-5 years, depending on how often I use them and if they’re still performing well. 🤔For items like toasters or blenders, I keep an eye out for any issues and upgrade if they start showing signs of wear.

Comment

• Marich
              • Jan 2024

Hey! I usually wait until my small appliances start acting up or break down. It feels like a waste to replace them too soon, plus I like upgrading to new tech when they actually fail. 🤷‍♂️🔄

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by moniquelouise2018
                Great question! ⏳ I usually replace my small appliances every 3-5 years, depending on how often I use them and if they’re still performing well. 🤔For items like toasters or blenders, I keep an eye out for any issues and upgrade if they start showing signs of wear.
                Totally get that! 🙌 I usually swap out small gadgets like toasters and blenders every few years too, just to keep things running smoothly. Thanks for sharing your approach—good to know I’m not the only one keeping an eye on appliance performance! 😊

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎