Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tanley
    • Mar 2024

Best Vacuum Cleaners for Pet Owners? 🐾

Calling all pet owners! I'm in the market for a new vacuum cleaner that can handle pet hair like a champ. What models have you used that do a great job without clogging?​
  • syrdrs_
    • Jun 2024

My Shark vac literally sucks up EVERYTHING 💯 My husky sheds like crazy but this thing keeps up. No clogs, hair doesn't get tangled everywhere, and it's not super expensive either 🤗

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
      • Apr 2024

Hey, I’ve had great luck with the Dyson V11 for pet hair—it's a beast at picking up all that fur and has some nifty features to prevent clogging! 🐶💨 Highly recommend if you want something powerful and reliable!

Comment

• Alfredn
        • Jan 2024

Try vacuums with HEPA filters and strong suction, like the Dyson Animal series—they tackle pet hair without clogging up! 🐶🧹

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
          • Mar 2024

Pet owners, I've got you covered! 🐾 The Dyson V11 and Shark Navigator are both fantastic for tackling pet hair. They're powerful and super efficient. Happy cleaning! 🧹

Comment

• Jonel
            • Apr 2024

The Dyson V11 or Shark Navigator Lift-Away are excellent choices for pet owners due to their powerful suction and specialized pet hair attachments. Both models are effective at picking up pet hair and handling various floor types, making them a great addition to any home with furry friends.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎