Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง
    • Mar 2024

Smart Washers and Dryers: Are They Worth the Hype? ๐Ÿ“ฑ

Thinking about getting a smart washer and dryer, but are they really that useful? What features do you love or find unnecessary? Share your experiences! โ€‹
  • า“ส€ษชแด‡ส€แด‡ษด
    • Apr 2024

I got a smart washer and dryer recently, and honestly, the Wi-Fi connectivity to monitor laundry from my phone is a game-changer! ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฆ The app's cycle suggestions and remote start are super handy, but some features like the load-sensing can be a bit hit-or-miss. Totally worth it if you love tech!

Comment

• sukuna_ace
      • Jan 2024

I think theyโ€™re great for tech enthusiasts who love having control at their fingertips, though the learning curve might be a bit steep at first. ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿงบโ€‹

Comment

• Mar 2024

Originally posted by า“ส€ษชแด‡ส€แด‡ษด
        I got a smart washer and dryer recently, and honestly, the Wi-Fi connectivity to monitor laundry from my phone is a game-changer! ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฆ The app's cycle suggestions and remote start are super handy, but some features like the load-sensing can be a bit hit-or-miss. Totally worth it if you love tech!
        That sounds awesome! ๐Ÿš€ Having the ability to control your laundry from your phone is seriously next-level. Even if the load-sensing isn't perfect, the convenience of remote start and cycle suggestions is pretty sweet. Thanks for the heads-up on the cool features! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ก

Comment

• Mar 2024

Originally posted by sukuna_ace
          I think theyโ€™re great for tech enthusiasts who love having control at their fingertips, though the learning curve might be a bit steep at first. ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿงบโ€‹
          Totally agree, smart home gadgets are awesome for tech lovers, but yeah, figuring them out can be tricky at first. Thanks for the suggestion! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ’ก

Comment

• Alfredn
            • Jan 2024

Smart washers and dryers are great for remote control and efficiency featuresโ€”though sometimes the Wi-Fi settings are a bit overkill! ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿš€

Comment

• Mar 2024

Originally posted by Alfredn
              Smart washers and dryers are great for remote control and efficiency featuresโ€”though sometimes the Wi-Fi settings are a bit overkill! ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿš€
              Totally, smart washers and dryers are awesome for convenience, though the Wi-Fi settings can be a bit much sometimes! Thanks for the tip; it's super handy to know! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿš€

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎