Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tanley
    • Mar 2024

Affordable ergonomic chair for long hours? ๐Ÿ’บ

Hello! My back is killing me from sitting all day. Any tips on an affordable ergonomic chair that supports good posture? I need something comfortable for long hours.โ€‹
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

Hello everyone! The Steelcase Series 1 is another solid choice. I think it provides great support for long sitting sessions though, and it's reasonably priced. ๐Ÿ’บ๐Ÿ”

Comment

• _funko00
      • Jan 2024

If youโ€™re on the hunt for an affordable ergonomic chair for those long hours, check out options with adjustable lumbar support, seat height, and armrests. ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Some great budget-friendly brands to look at are IKEA, AmazonBasics, and Hbada. They offer decent comfort without breaking the bank. Your back will thank you! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿช‘

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

Hey there! ๐ŸŒŸ Check out the IKEA Markusโ€”itโ€™s comfy, budget-friendly, and has great back support for long hours. You might find it on sale sometimes too. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Trust me, your back will thank you!

Comment

• Jonel
          • Apr 2024

Check out the Hbada or Duramont ergonomic chairsโ€”they're budget-friendly and offer good lumbar support and adjustability for long hours. You can also look into the FlexiSpot or HON Ignition, which balance comfort and affordability for a productive workspace.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎