Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beatmaster
    • Mar 2024

Best plants for a home office environment? 🌱πŸ–₯️

Hello plant lovers! I want to add some greenery to my home office. Which plants do you find to be low maintenance and good for indoor air quality?​
  • Ui Ui
    • Apr 2024

Hey! For a home office, you can’t go wrong with a snake plant or pothosβ€”they’re super low maintenance and great for purifying the air. 🌿✨ Plus, they’ll add some chill vibes to your workspace!

Comment

• eon.xlslcbcdtks
      • Jan 2024

Monstera all the way! Looks good, thrives on neglect ..perfect for forgetful peeps like me 🀭 and purifies the air.

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
        • Mar 2024

For low-maintenance, you can't go wrong with a snake plant or ZZ plantβ€”they're practically indestructible and awesome for air quality. Spider plants and pothos are also super easy to care for and look fab! 🌿✨

Comment

• sukuna_ace
          • Jan 2024

Hi all! I love having a Pothos in my office. I think it’s great because it’s easy to care for and adds a touch of greenery though. 🌱😊

Comment

• Alfredn
            • Jan 2024

Consider snake plants or pothosβ€”they’re low maintenance and excellent for improving indoor air quality! πŸŒΏπŸ’ΌπŸ˜„

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
              • Jan 2024

Love this question! 🌟 For a home office, you can’t go wrong with a few easy-care plants like succulents, snake plants, and pothos. They not only brighten up the space but also help with air quality.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎