Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chocomucho
    • Mar 2024

Best smart device for pet owners? 🐾

Pet owners in the house! Which smart devices have made your life easier when it comes to taking care of your furry friends?​
  • syrdrs_
    • Jun 2024

Automatic pet feeder is lowkey a lifesaver πŸ’― My cat is a total drama queen when it's feeding time, but this thing keeps her hangry rage at bay ..Plus, it lets me control portions and set schedules from my phone 🀳

Comment

• Mui Mui
      • Apr 2024

Hey! For pet owners, a smart pet camera like the Furbo is a game-changer for checking in on your fur babies and tossing them treats remotely. πŸΆπŸ– Also, an automatic feeder like the PetSafe Smart Feed has been a lifesaver for scheduling meals. πŸ•’πŸΎ

Comment

• _funko00
        • Jan 2024

Hey! 🐾 For pet owners, the Furbo Dog Camera is a top pick. It lets you check in on your furry friend, toss treats, and even talk to them remotely. Another great option is the Petcube Play, which has a built-in laser toy for interactive play. Both are awesome for keeping your pets happy and connected when you're away!

Comment

• Jonel
          • Apr 2024

A smart pet camera with two-way audio and treat dispensing is a game-changer for pet owners, letting you check in and interact with your furry friend even when you're not home. Automatic feeders and smart pet doors are also super handy for maintaining routines and giving your pet some independence.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎