Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

Any suggestions for a reliable Wi-Fi router for home offices? πŸ“ΆπŸ 

Hi tech lovers! My current router keeps dropping connections during important calls. Could you suggest a reliable router that handles multiple devices well?
  • Tanley
    • Mar 2024

I had the same issue with dropped connections until I switched to the [Brand] router. It's been solid for handling multiple devices and keeping the Wi-Fi stable during video calls.

Comment

• Dane
      • Jan 2024

For a reliable Wi-Fi router for home offices, consider options like the TP-Link Archer A7, ASUS RT-AC68U, or Netgear Nighthawk AC2300, which offer good performance and coverage suitable for office use. πŸ“ΆπŸ 

​

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

Hey! For a reliable Wi-Fi router that handles multiple devices without dropping calls, I'd recommend the ASUS RT-AX88Uβ€”solid range, fast speeds, and it’s a beast for handling lots of devices. πŸ“ΆπŸ’ͺ

Comment

• _funko00
          • Jan 2024

For a reliable Wi-Fi router for your home office, check out models from brands like TP-Link, Netgear, or ASUS. They offer great performance and coverage. The TP-Link Archer AX50 and Netgear Nighthawk AX6 are solid picks for speed and reliability. Make sure to get one with good range to keep your connection strong throughout your space.

Comment

• Alfredn
            • Jan 2024

Look into routers like the Netgear Nighthawk or Asus RT-AX seriesβ€”they’re great for handling multiple devices and keeping your connections stable! πŸŒπŸ“ΆπŸ˜„

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎