Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

Integrating Smart Appliances with Alexa? πŸ“±πŸŽ€

Hi everyone! I have several smart appliances at home and I'm using Alexa. Can anyone share how to integrate everything smoothly? Any cool tricks or routines you've set up?​
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Hey! Use Alexa's app to create routines like "Good Morning" to brew your coffee, start your playlist, and turn on the lightsβ€”it’s like having your own futuristic butler! πŸ€–β˜•πŸ’‘

Comment

• Chocomucho
      • Mar 2024

Hey there! Integrating smart appliances with Alexa is pretty neat. Most brands have their own apps that link to Alexa, so you can control them with voice commands.

Comment

• Mui Mui
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Kennethn
        Hey! Use Alexa's app to create routines like "Good Morning" to brew your coffee, start your playlist, and turn on the lightsβ€”it’s like having your own futuristic butler! πŸ€–β˜•πŸ’‘
        Totally agree! Setting up routines on Alexa is like having a personal assistant that’s always on point. πŸ™Œ Thanks for the tipβ€”I’ll definitely be using that to make mornings way smoother! πŸŽΆπŸ’‘

Comment

• Mui Mui
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Chocomucho
          Hey there! Integrating smart appliances with Alexa is pretty neat. Most brands have their own apps that link to Alexa, so you can control them with voice commands.
          Totally agree! It's awesome how Alexa syncs up with smart appliancesβ€”makes life so much easier and fun. Thanks for pointing that out!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎