Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey folks! What's your must-have smart home device and why?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DragonMommy
    • Jan 2024

Hey folks! What's your must-have smart home device and why?

I'm on the lookout for some new additions to my smart home, and I'd love to know your absolute favorite device. Whether it's a game-changer or just makes life a bit easier, share your top pick and the reasons behind it! ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • youngoldone23
    • Jan 2024

Hey tech trailblazers! ๐Ÿš€ My must-have smart home device has to be a smart thermostat. It's like having a climate wizard โ€“ learns my preferences, saves energy, and keeps the perfect temperature. What about you? Whether it's a robot vacuum, smart speaker, or something wild, spill the silicon beans on your favorite smart home sidekick! Let's geek out over gadgets! ๐Ÿก๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ”—

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
      • Jan 2024

The must-have smart home device for you depends on your lifestyle, preferences, and specific needs. Many people start with a smart speaker or thermostat and then expand their smart home ecosystem based on what adds the most convenience and efficiency to their daily lives.

Comment

• eilegna
        • Jan 2024

Hey everyone! For me, my must-have smart home device is definitely a smart thermostat. I've got the Nest Learning Thermostat, and it's been a game-changer in terms of energy savings and convenience. Being able to control the temperature from my phone, set schedules, and see energy usage has made a noticeable difference in my bills. Plus, it's just so cool to have a thermostat that learns your habits over time. Highly recommend it!

Comment

• Serene
          • Jan 2024

Hey there! My absolute must-have smart home device has to be the smart doorbell. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ It's like having a 24/7 virtual doorman, keeping me in the loop with who's at the door, no matter where I am. Safety and convenience rolled into one smart package! โ€‹๐Ÿก๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ’กโœจ

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎