Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katiee
    • Jan 2024

How do you manage cables in your home office? πŸŒͺοΈπŸ”Œ

Hello everyone! My desk is becoming a jungle of cables. I'm looking for clever ways to manage them without making it look like a warehouse. How do you guys handle your cable management? Pics would be super helpful!
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

Managing cables can be a hassle, but there are great solutions! Use cable clips or adhesive organizers to keep cords tidy. Velcro straps and management boxes can also help. πŸŒͺοΈπŸ”ŒπŸ–₯️✨

Comment

• Ui Ui
      • Apr 2024

Hey! I use cable clips and cable sleeves to keep things tidy, plus a cable management box to hide the messβ€”makes my desk look way cleaner and less like a tangled mess! πŸ“¦πŸ”—βœ¨

Comment

• Monggi
        • Mar 2024

I find cable management boxes useful. They hide all the cords and make the space look cleaner.

Comment

• Beatmaster
          • Mar 2024

I feel your pain. I use cable clips and zip ties to keep things organized and out of sight. Also, a cable management box can hide power strips and excess cords.

Comment

• Alfredn
            • Jan 2024

Cable organizers, clips, and a good old cable box can work wondersβ€”your desk will look neat and jungle-free in no time! πŸŒΏπŸ“ŽπŸ˜„

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎