Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gratefulheart
    • Jan 2024

Smart TV or Streaming Device? Help! 📱➡️📺

I can’t decide if I should invest in a smart TV or just get a streaming device for my current TV. What do you guys think is the better option? Any advice would be appreciated! 😊
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

I recommend trying out a streaming device first with your current TV. It's a cost-effective way to upgrade your viewing experience without committing to a new TV. I've found that devices like Roku or Fire Stick work really well and are easy to set up.

Comment

• Tanley
      • Mar 2024

Hey! I was in the same boat recently. I opted for a streaming device because it's cheaper and I can upgrade my TV later if needed. Plus, streaming devices often have more app options and updates.

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
        • Jan 2024

Hey! 🤔 If you're deciding between a Smart TV and a streaming device, here's the scoop: a Smart TV has built-in apps and features, so you don’t need extra gadgets. 📺💡 A streaming device, on the other hand, can upgrade any TV and usually offers more flexibility and app options. 📱✨ If you love having the latest apps and updates, a streaming device might be the way to go. If you prefer an all-in-one solution, a Smart TV is super convenient. Either way, you’ll be set for binge-watching!

Comment

• Jonel
          • Apr 2024

If you want an all-in-one solution, a smart TV with built-in apps and streaming capabilities is convenient and eliminates the need for extra devices. However, a streaming device like Roku or Amazon Fire Stick can be a more cost-effective way to upgrade an existing TV with smart features and often offers more customization options.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎