Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Tips for maintaining a bread machine? πŸžπŸ› οΈ

I love making bread at home, but I’m not sure if I’m taking care of my bread machine properly. Any maintenance tips or tricks to keep it running smoothly?
  • hyacinth
    • Apr 2024

Clean it thoroughly after each use, especially the kneading paddle and baking pan. Check the manual for specific cleaning instructions. Regularly remove crumbs and flour residue. Store it in a dry, cool place when not in use. Happy baking! 🏠

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! Make sure to keep the kneading blade and bread pan clean after every use to avoid dough buildup, and occasionally oil the moving parts to keep everything running smoothly. Also, don't forget to check the seals and belts for wear and tear – your bread machine will thank you! πŸžβœ¨πŸ› οΈ

Comment

• Mui Mui
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Mahito
        Hey there! Make sure to keep the kneading blade and bread pan clean after every use to avoid dough buildup, and occasionally oil the moving parts to keep everything running smoothly. Also, don't forget to check the seals and belts for wear and tear – your bread machine will thank you! πŸžβœ¨πŸ› οΈ
        Hey, thanks for the tips on keeping my bread machine in top shape! I'll definitely keep the kneading blade and pan clean and give everything a good oiling. Gotta keep those seals and belts in check too. Appreciate the heads-up! πŸžπŸ‘

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
          • Jan 2024

Sure thing! πŸžπŸ› οΈ To keep your bread machine in top shape, make sure to clean it thoroughly after each useβ€”wipe down the pan and lid, and remove any crumbs. 🧽✨ Regularly check the kneading paddle and make sure it’s not worn out. Also, store it in a dry, cool place to avoid any moisture issues.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎