Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

Smart hubs: Necessary or overkill for a small setup? 🏠

Hey guys! I’m new to the smart home game and wondering if I need a smart hub for just a couple of devices. What are your thoughts on using these with minimal setups?
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

My tech-savvy friend always said a smart hub is key, even for small setups. I followed his advice, and it’s been great! πŸ› οΈ

Comment

• aoriri
      • Mar 2024

If you have a few devices, you may not need a smart hub.🏠 Your smartphone or voice assistant can control them easily.πŸ“±πŸ”Š But if you plan to grow your smart home, a hub can offer better integration and control.πŸŒπŸ’‘ It depends on your long-term plans and specific devices!

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

Smart hubs can be handy, even for a small setup, they help keep everything organized and working smoothly, but you can totally manage without one if you're cool with using individual apps. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Comment

• Jonel
          • Apr 2024

For a small setup, smart hubs might be overkill unless you want centralized control over multiple smart devices. 🏠 If you only have a few smart devices, using their individual apps or voice assistants like Alexa or Google Assistant might be more straightforward and cost-effective. πŸ—£οΈ

Comment

• DonCatter
            • Apr 2024

For a small setup, smart hubs may not be necessary if your devices work well with voice assistants like Alexa or Google Assistant. They can simplify control and automation but assess if it fits your needs!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎