X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

Nest vs. Ecobee: Your Pick?

Thermostat showdown!
    Between Nest or Ecobee, which would you pick? I need help to decide. Share your winner and why!โ€‹
  • PurpleHyacinth
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! I'd go with Ecobee. It's got a cool room sensor thingy that helps balance temps. Nest is cool, but Ecobee's extra sensors won me over. Found this info from Storables site https://storables.com/home-appliance...ee-thermostat/ Hope this helps. Cheers! ๐ŸŒก๏ธ๐Ÿ 

Comment

• Marich
      • Jan 2024

Hey techies! ๐Ÿ‘‹ I've been using Ecobee for a while now and I absolutely love it. The remote sensors are a game-changer, and it integrates really well with my smart home setup. Plus, the interface is super user-friendly! I'm really curious to know your thoughts on this. Which do you prefer, Nest or Ecobee? I'd love to hear your opinions! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Comment

• gratefulheart
        • Jan 2024

Hey temperature tamers! Team Ecobee all the way for me. Love the room sensors for personalized comfort, and it plays well with various smart home setups. What about you? Nest or Ecobee โ€“ spill the thermostat tea! โ˜•โ„๏ธ #ThermostatTalks

Comment

• Riri
          • Jan 2024

Smart thermostat showdown! ๐Ÿ˜ I'm Team Nest โ€“ it's like having a tech-savvy home companion. What's your go-to in the Nest vs. Ecobee faceoff?๐ŸŒก๏ธ๐Ÿกโœจโ€‹

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎