Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Denzel
    • Jan 2024

"What's the buzz about smart thermostats? 🌡️"

Hey DIYers! 👋 I've been hearing a lot about smart thermostats lately. Are they worth the hype? Do they really save energy and money, or is it just a tech gimmick? Share your experiences! 🏡💡
  • Kitkit
    • Jan 2024

Hey Denzel! I took the plunge into smart thermostats last winter, and honestly, it's been a game-changer. The ability to control temps remotely and set schedules is so convenient. Plus, it did save me some bucks on the bills! 🔧💰 Anyone else in the smart thermostat club? Share your thoughts! 🤔

Comment

• DragonMommy
      • Jan 2024

Smart thermostats are like your HVAC's cool, tech-savvy sidekick – they save energy, learn your habits, and make your crib the smartest on the block! 🏡🚀

Comment

• Noreen
        • Jan 2024

Ah, smart thermostats – they're like the Jedi of climate control. Learn your preferences, save energy, and cozy up your space. 🏡🌟✨

Comment

• DonCatter
          • Apr 2024

Smart thermostats are trending! 🌡️ They save energy by learning your habits and can be controlled remotely for convenience. Plus, they integrate with smart home systems for seamless automation. It's a win-win for comfort and efficiency!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎