Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monggi
    • Mar 2024

Cardio Machines: Elliptical vs. Stationary Bike 🚴‍♂️

Torn between buying an elliptical or a stationary bike for my cardio days. What are the pros and cons of each? Would love to get some personal opinions to help make my decision.
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Elliptical FTW! 🙌 Low impact on knees, full-body workout, feels smooth. Bike is great for HIIT but can be rough 😬 Depends on your goals! 😉

Comment

• ghostmode
      • Apr 2024

Both the elliptical and stationary bike are solid choices for cardio. It ultimately depends on your personal preferences and fitness goals. Either way, you're making a positive step towards improving your health! 🚴‍♂️...

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
        • Mar 2024

Ah, the eternal debate! Personally, I'm Team Elliptical all the way! 🏃‍♂️💨 Love how it gives me a full-body workout without putting too much strain on my joints. But hey, it really depends on your fitness goals and what feels best for your body. What's your go-to? Elliptical or Stationary Bike? 🤔🚴‍♂️

Comment

• Chocomucho
          • Mar 2024

Personally, I prefer the stationary bike because it's easier to fit in my home and I find it more comfortable for longer workouts. But if you want a full-body workout, the elliptical might be the way to go. 🚴‍♂️​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎