Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

What's your top pick for a 4K HDR TV in 2023? πŸ“Ί

Hey everyone! I’m looking to upgrade my TV setup and really want to make the jump to 4K HDR. I've seen a few models from Samsung and LG. Any recommendations or favorites you can share? What should I look out for?
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

LG OLED C1 is amazing! Great picture quality, perfect for movies ..Little pricier tho ..OR TCL 6 series is a good budget option for 4K HDR! Might not be the fanciest, but still good πŸ’―

Comment

• caroline9
      • Mar 2024

For Samsung, the QN90B is getting a lot of praise. It has incredible brightness, which is great for HDR content, and the colors really pop. Plus, the smart TV features are super user-friendly. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œβœ¨πŸ‘

Comment

• Jonel
        • Apr 2024

Check out the Sony A95L OLED! It's a bit pricey, but reviewers say it's the best overall picture quality for 4K HDR in 2023. If budget is a concern, TCL QM8 is a great mid-range option.​

Comment

• Tanley
          • Mar 2024

Hey there! So, I recently got the Samsung QLED Q90A and it's been amazing for 4K HDR content. The picture quality is stunning, and the HDR really pops! I'd also recommend checking out the LG OLED C1 series, heard great things about those too. Just make sure to look for features like local dimming and high refresh rates for the best experience. Hope that helps! πŸ“ΊπŸ‘

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎