Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

Experiences with Smart Home Gym Mirrors? πŸͺžπŸ“²

Hi everyone! I've been seeing ads for those smart gym mirrors that offer virtual classes and feedback. Has anyone tried them? Are they worth the investment?
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

Hi! I think smart home gym mirrors offer interactive workouts and real-time feedback, though they can be pricey compared to traditional mirrors. πŸ’ΈπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈβ€‹

Comment

• aeri.wish
      • Jan 2024

My friend has one and it seems cool, but maybe a bit pricey for me! πŸ’Έ They love the variety of classes and the real-time form feedback. But honestly, I kinda like having a separate workout space 😁 Thinking about starting with YouTube workouts for now and maybe invest in the mirror later if I get super into it.

Comment

• Megamime
        • Apr 2024

I’ve tried one at a friend's place. It’s really cool and makes workouts more interactive. Just make sure you’ll use it enough to justify the cost

Comment

• youngoldone23
          • Jan 2024

Smart home gym mirrors, like the Mirror or Tempo, offer interactive workouts and real-time feedback, making them a great investment for those who prefer guided exercises and want to bring a gym experience home. Users often praise their convenience and the variety of classes available, but whether they are worth it depends on how much you value having a virtual trainer and the sleek, space-saving design. πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ“±

​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎