Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

Best Resistance Bands for Home Use? πŸ πŸŸ¦πŸ”΄

Hello! I think the best resistance bands for home use are those that come with handles and ankle straps for added versatility in your workouts. Though I think it's important to choose bands with comfortable and secure grips to prevent slipping during exercises. 🏠πŸ’ͺπŸ”΅β€‹
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Agree! Handles & straps = more exercises at home! Comfy grips are a must though coz no grip means flying bands and it's not fun. Look for soft cushions too! πŸ’ͺπŸ˜‰

Comment

• ghostmode
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by zai430
      Agree! Handles & straps = more exercises at home! Comfy grips are a must though coz no grip means flying bands and it's not fun. Look for soft cushions too! πŸ’ͺπŸ˜‰
      Totally agree! Having comfortable handles and straps can really enhance your home workout experience. Soft cushions are definitely a game-changer for added comfort during exercises. πŸ’ͺ😊

Comment

• Megamime
        • Apr 2024

Totally agree! Also, look for bands with varying resistance levels. It’s great to have options as you get stronger and need more of a challenge

Comment

• Jonel
          • Apr 2024

I've had great results with the Fit Simplify bandsβ€”they're durable and don't roll up during workouts. Plus, they come in different resistance levels, so you can gradually increase the intensity.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎