Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best detergent for sensitive skin?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

What's the best detergent for sensitive skin?

Hello, community! 😊 I have sensitive skin and I'm looking for a detergent that won't irritate it. Any recommendations? Preferably something tried and tested! πŸ€—
  • cockysue
    • May 2024

Hey! For sensitive skin, I highly recommend Tide Free & Gentle or Seventh Generation Free & Clear. Both are free from dyes and perfumes and are super gentle on the skin.

Comment

• Jonel
      • Apr 2024

I love All Free & Clear! It's fragrance-free, dye-free, and gentle on even the most sensitive skin. Plus, it's readily available and affordable.

Comment

• sukuna_ace
        • Jan 2024

Hey! I think natural detergents, like those made from plant-based ingredients, can be a good option for sensitive skin. Though I think it's important to read the ingredient list carefully and avoid common irritants like sulfates and phosphates. πŸŒ±πŸ§ΌπŸ”β€‹

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
          • Mar 2024

For sensitive skin, I’d recommend trying out fragrance-free and hypoallergenic detergents like Tide Free & Gentle or Seventh Generation Free & Clear. πŸ§ΌπŸ’§ They’re great for avoiding irritation and keeping your clothes soft. 😊🧺 What’s your go-to for gentle washing?

Comment

• Kennethn
            • Jan 2024

For sensitive skin, try using detergents like Dreft or Seventh Generation Free & Clear, which are known for being gentle and free of harsh chemicals.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎