Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smart home integrations with entertainment systems – Share your setups!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZenZephyr
    • May 2024

Smart home integrations with entertainment systems – Share your setups!

I’m curious about integrating smart home technology with my entertainment system. Anyone here who’s done it? Would love to hear about your experiences and get some advice! πŸ’‘πŸ–₯️​
  • aoriri
    • Mar 2024

I've turned my crib into a high-tech paradise! I connected my speakers, TV, and lights so I can boss them around with my voice. It's the ultimate movie-watching and relaxing experience. Message me if you want to upgrade your living space! πŸŽ΅πŸ“ΊπŸ’‘

Comment

• ZenZephyr
      ZenZephyr commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, that's like living in the future! Thanks for sharing your high-tech setup! it sounds like the ultimate way to chill and enjoy movies!
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by aoriri
    I've turned my crib into a high-tech paradise! I connected my speakers, TV, and lights so I can boss them around with my voice. It's the ultimate movie-watching and relaxing experience. Message me if you want to upgrade your living space! πŸŽ΅πŸ“ΊπŸ’‘
    That's awesome! I did something similar a while back. It's so convenient having everything connected like that. Enjoy your high-tech setup! πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ”Šβœ¨

Comment

• ZenZephyr
      ZenZephyr commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! Connecting everything for easy control does make life a lot more convenient. Here's to enjoying your high-tech setup to the fullest!
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎