Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best laundry appliances for a large family?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PeachyKichi
    • May 2024

Best laundry appliances for a large family?

Hi Guys! We're a big family and it feels like the laundry is never ending. Anyone have recommendations for washers and dryers that can handle large loads and frequent use? Preferably something that’s energy efficient too!​
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

For sure! So, when it comes to handling laundry for a big crew, you gotta go for the heavy hitters For washing machines, something with a mega-capacity drum is key. Think about those loads piling up! And don't forget about efficiency—look for models with energy-saving features to keep those bills in check. As for dryers, go big or go home! Opt for ones with spacious interiors and quick-drying options. Overall, aim for durability and performance to tackle those never-ending laundry days with ease

Comment

• PeachyKichi
      PeachyKichi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the laundry tips! A mega-capacity washer and a spacious dryer with energy-saving features sound like the dream team for keeping up with laundry for a big crew! I'll keep an eye out for those features!
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

High-capacity washer & dryer is a must! Look for 5.0 cu. ft. or more capacity. LG makes some great energy-efficient models with features like steam cleaning for deep clean & wrinkle release. Good luck!

Comment

• PeachyKichi
      PeachyKichi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the recommendation! A high-capacity washer and dryer from LG with steam cleaning features sound like they'd make laundry day a breeze! I'll definitely check them out!
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

For a large family, consider a high-capacity front-loading washer and dryer like the LG WM9000HVA and DLEX9000V. These models handle large loads, offer excellent energy efficiency, and feature advanced cycles to save time and resources. 🧺🔧

Comment

• PeachyKichi
      PeachyKichi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the suggestion! The LG WM9000HVA and DLEX9000V seem like they'd be perfect for keeping up with laundry for my big family! I'll definitely look into them! 🌀👕
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎