Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hyewoonie
    • May 2024

Best voice assistants for non-tech savvy parents? 🗣️

Hello, smart home enthusiasts! I’m trying to introduce my parents to smart tech. Which voice assistants have you found to be the easiest for older folks to get on board with?​
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

For sure! When it comes to tech for parents, simplicity is key! Voice assistants like Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant are great options. They're super intuitive—just ask and they'll help with everything from setting reminders to playing music. Plus, they're always learning and getting better! Perfect for non-tech savvy folks who want a little extra help around the house. ✨

Comment

• sukuna_ace
      • Jan 2024

I've found that voice assistants such as Apple HomePod and Samsung Bixby can be intuitive options for non-tech savvy parents! 🍎🗣️ Though, it's worth exploring their features and compatibility with other devices.

Comment

• youngoldone23
        • Jan 2024

Amazon Echo with Alexa is user-friendly and great for non-tech savvy parents. 🗣️ Google Nest with Google Assistant is another intuitive option, offering easy setup and use. 📱

Comment

• Jonel
          • Apr 2024

My vote's for Amazon Echo with Alexa! Simple voice commands ("Alexa, play music"), big buttons on the Echo Dot, and clear responses make it user-friendly for my non-techy parents. They love it for music, news, and even setting timers in the kitchen!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎